Use a graphical interface
Currently silkaj is using dirty one-shot
texttable libs to display charts.
It's not possible to sort lines and to keep open all this charts. It could also be possible to see evolving charts.
Silkaj can be a multiple-gui client. Silkaj would stay a CLI client. Then, I would preferably go first for a console client using
curses, then a GUI client using
We could have three modes with differents features depending on the interface:
All in Debian
- blessed − doc
- npyscreen − Blog article
To do so, I suggest to use
We could takes example and use curses lib used on XMPP console client Poezio.
- Could also be a solution, but it would need lots of work.
- Could be a nice way to have it on the Librem 5/PinePhone
- Modern Python applications which uses Python3/GTK+3: Lollypop. Pitivi, (Gajim, Deluge).
- The Simplicity of Making Librem 5 Apps
GUI Desktop frameworks
Terminal not based on Ncurses (in Debian)
- GUY : un module python3 pour créer des GUI multiplateforme (android aussi!)
- wuy, guy
- Using Python for Mobile Development: Kivy vs BeeWare
GUI from the CLI
https://github.com/vxgmichel/aioconsoleThis is an