Tags give the ability to mark specific points in history as being important
debian/0.6.2-2 protected silkaj Debian release 0.6.2-2
debian/0.6.2-1 protected silkaj Debian release 0.6.2-1
debian/0.6.1-1 protected silkaj Debian release 0.6.1-1
v0.6.1 protected 0.6.1Release v0.6.1
v0.6.0 protected 0.6.0Release v0.6.0
#86: Move from
pyenv+pipto Pipenv as the new development environment solution
#100, !80: New installation method with
pipnow set as default
- #100: Documentation on how to publish on Pypi
- #78: Use Scrypt as default authentication method
#102: Display a confirmation message after using
- #103: More explicit usage about the authentication file mechanism storage
- #96, !82: Certification fails for non-members identities
- Prevent certifying our self
- Code refactoring: simplification, duplicate code removal
- Display certification stock
#73: Display identity status:
- Display membership expiration due to membership expiration and certifications expiration
- #127: fix: display human readable date for 'revoked on' attribute.
- #83, !78: Allow multi-output transactions
- #72: Check the pubkey has enough sources before processing the transaction.
- #72: Minors transaction refactoring
- #101: Round UD value in the confirmation summary
- #118: Use generic function to get sources
- #120: Display pubkey's amount before and after transaction in the confirmation summary
- #125: Fix wrong amount transferred
--gtestoption to specify official Ğ1-test node
- #109, !84: Improve gtest usage message
#112: Amount: fix authentication option with
- #98: Test with Python 3.7: silkaj is compatible with Python from version 3.4 to 3.7
- #98: Set Python 3.7 for Pipenv
#42, !85: Thanks to singleton, requests are made once for
head_block, blockchain parameters, endpoint,
#32: request the domain first instead of the IP (to handle https certficates) (this avoid
networkview to crash)
- #32, !79: Add timeouts on GET and POST requests
- #128, !88: Fix POST request timeout
#121: Move cryptographic related functions into
- #92: Silkaj logo publication under GNU APGLv3 after a successful crowdfunding
- #107: Document silkaj wrappers usages
- #86: Move from
v0.5.0 protected 0.5.0Release v0.5.0
#61: sending certification document:
- check that current identity is member
- check that the certification has not already been sent
- prompt Ğ1’s license and ask for acceptance in web browser or in
lessif running a headless computer
- #84: display certifications’ expiration date
- #81: bugfix, nothing displayed when there is two identities with same id
- remove necessity to prepend with
silkaj amount pubkey1:pubkey2:pubkey3
- display the hash’s ten first characters as Ğ1’s global difficulty has increased
- display issuers for current window of blocks:
silkaj issuers 0
- #6: Automate releases using a script
- Aliases commands
importrework to improve loading performances
- many code reorganization and cleaning
- #61: sending certification document:
v0.4.0 protectedRelease v0.4.0
- #50, #66
- https://github.com/duniter/silkaj/issues/41: Rework/refactoring of transaction code (1/2).
- #55: Add check condition for sources.
- https://github.com/duniter/silkaj/pull/57: Exit if wrong pubkey's output formats.
- https://github.com/duniter/silkaj/issues/46 https://github.com/duniter/silkaj/pull/68: Add ability to display the amount of many pubkey with same command.
- Total amount of pubkeys displayed at the end (nice to know how much units you own).
- #56: Add Ğannonce file format import.
- https://github.com/duniter/silkaj/issues/60: Hide salt during scrypt authentication.
- #58: Reload/refresh in a loop difficulties state.
- https://github.com/duniter/silkaj/commit/06aae0541e906528b0c392d9eddbc11a5a991f39: Display in same order as Remuniter.
- Build published with sha256 checksum.
- Change default endpoint https://github.com/duniter/silkaj/commit/f6a0bc5758121b7a4a5e72724b918ef1054eff57.