Migration from SQlite to LevelDB database.
And protocol modification: certification replay allowed.
Unstarted Issues (open and unassigned)
- Regression: "blocks made by this key" no longer displayed
- Node stuck due to "Certification based on an unexisting block"
- Duniter 1.7.16 : pas d'affichage des derniers blocs sous Windows 10
- No --store-txs option equivalent on duniter-desktop’s web interface
- Quick sync and normal sync do not lead to the same b_index
- Write a test for issue #1332
- Ğ1 node stuck
- WS2P sync does not work on nodes with a path in their WS2P endpoint
- BMA: /blockchain/block transactions do no longer have the `hash` field
- Sync stuck in infinite loop...
- Sandboxes sync issues?
- Crashing 1.6.21 / Debian stretch
- Ubuntu 17.10: missing libgconf-2-4
- Error: Request failed: 500 on requesting upnp server of the router
- clean old peer files and old endpoints
- Document the new WS2P/BMA options
Completed Issues (closed)
- [mempool] expired memberships are accepted
- [mempool] expired certifications are accepted
- Replace scryptb by native scrypt of Node 10+
- Remove Loki related code
- [REFACT] Dead code using dal.isMember
- Issue on transactions display when using Duniter 1.7.x nodes
- Regression in tx/[pubkey]/times/[from]/[to]
- Ğ1-test stuck because of the size of the block
- BMA /tx/history/pubkey send no transaction with use /times - duniter 1.7.x
- Duniter 1.7 stucks when a fork is concerning a consumption of several UD in a same transaction
- Error CANNOT_CONNECT_TO_REMOTE_FOR_SYNC
- Error NO_NODE_FOUND_TO_DOWNLOAD_CHUNK
- /blockchain/with/* is broken in 1.7.x
- Wizard network fails if no interface in conf.json
- Allow certification renewal before expiration
- /wot/lookup & /wot/requirements : bad value on revoked_on
- Duniter update notification points to GitHub
- "about" page is linking to Github repository
- Should be able to set PoW threads count in config.json
- CPU: Intel Atom should follow the same rule as ARM
- Ucoin dans Duniter ui