Several transaction enhancements, other improvements
- Fix OutputSource and InputSource from_inline() regex matching
- Transaction document: tests and code: drop versions 2 and 3 management
- Block document: code: drop vensions 2 and 3 management
- Block document: Upgrade blocks to v11 and TX to v10
- Add OutputSource.inline_condition() method
- CI: Do not trigger build, tests, type check on modification of non-relevant files
- Makefile: use python3 module to run tests and type check
- Add coveralls as dev dependency
- setup.py: add classifiers: Python versions, Intended Audience
- Add CHANGELOG.md from v0.53.1
- Do we remove version handling for
- It is not used by Sakia, so no breaking change.
- For future version of transaction document, I don’t see any evolution of the input format.
- For a practical usage, it is cleaner without having to specify the version
- The decision is taken. I just share my thoughts here
Ah, and for your information, all the steps of the pipeline did succeed.
I updated last commit which now does not trigger pipeline steps. Unfortunately, the results are no longer displayed.
At least the trigger part works