Migrate from BMA to GVA
New client API implementation GVA with GraphQL:
- Update to DuniterPy 0.61 which implements GraphQL
duniterpy.api.Clientis used for BMA and GVA. When closing one, it closes the other one. We shouldn't keep both in parallel for now. May be something to search within the singleton to have two separated clients instances.
- Keep in parallel BMA/GVA? Probably not.
- Endpoint definition:
Replace BMA by GVA in simple commands regarding network requests:
- #209: One query for multiple balances
currency string not found in
Merge tables into one table
- Separation (Textable fonctionnality) between "tables" to improve readability?
One query for multiple identities:
- handle pending tx?
- balance difference between CS/Silkaj calculation <−> GVA?
- New ticket: display balance of UDs and UTXO from tx (SIG, LOCKED)
Replace BMA by GVA in complex commands with websocket (subscription) and document emission:
To upload designs, you'll need to enable LFS and have an admin enable hashed storage. More information