Build own Docker containers images with Poetry installed
In order to set-up the CI/CD #149 (closed), Docker containers with Poetry installed should be created.
Having the maintenance over these images gives the control over futures behaviours.
Run directly without Poetry
Run directly on the Docker image With Python.
Poetry is somehow using Python installed on the system.
- Based on official Python images: Docker hub, git repository
- Publish git repository here https://git.duniter.org/docker/python3/poetry
- Python images with Slim Debian is enough
- Buster + Python version 3.5, 3.6, 3.7, and 3.8
Publish built images on
change: - only $PYTHON_VERSION/Dockerfile: not working
pip install poetry --prefails on v3.8:
libffi-devby-passes the issue
- Redshift Runner fails building containers due to already existing docker image to build certain containers
- Could be used by DuniterPy if it uses Poetry